The Bookstore features a variety of resources for contemporary spirituality.
We are open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, and Saturdays, 9:00am-12:00noon.
Gift certificates are available by contacting:
Siena Retreat Center Bookstore
Popular authors include Paula D’Arcy, Joyce Rupp, Richard Rohr, and James Martin.
Topics include social and environmental justice, grief and aging, Christian mystics and prayer, Eastern spiritualities and Buddhism, spiritual direction, Centering Prayer, personal growth, creativity, poetry, and much more.
Handmade and Fair Trade Items
– Hand-crafted jewelry, loom weavings, and baskets made by S. Kathleen
– Turned wooden prayer bowls made by Jerry Rupp, with a prayer card by Joyce Rupp
– Earth Prayer Beads from the Sisters of Green Mountain Monastery
– Holy Land Stone keepsakes from Jerusalem
– Fair Trade Divine Chocolate that benefits family farmers in Ghana
– Ornaments for Orphans (supports vulnerable children in Africa)
– Organic cotton socks by Maggie’s Socks
– Singing bowls from Nepal
– Peace + All Good soaps and lotions from Franciscan Peacemakers benefiting women survivors of exploitation
– A wide variety of framed and unframed prints, and posters including “The Last Supper” by Bodhan Piasecki
– CDs including Native American flute music, relaxing instrumentals for meditation or massage, and popular artists such as Peter Mayer and Sara Thomsen. Many titles currently on sale!
– Insulated coffee cups with inspirational messages
– Cards by Anne
– Ministry of the Arts (while they last)
– and many others
For more information about Siena Retreat Center’s Bookstore, call 262-898-2590 or email [email protected]